Group tuition is a good option for students who prefer to work in a class setting rather than one-to-one.
My name is Tim Clark. I am a very experienced A-level physics teacher with a strong record of successful outcomes at A-level.
My group classes have been designed to provide a cost effective alternative to the traditional one-to-one sessions, without compromising on student outcomes. I find students enjoy working in small groups, as they can interact with peers. They learn a lot from their peers – in addition to from me!
Students will gain a deeper understanding of key concepts and develop their capability to answer the trickier exam questions in each topic.
The online group sessions cover the full core curriculum for A level physics over the course of the academic year.
Each weekly group class:
- is 90 minutes in length
- covers a core physics topic in depth (suitable for all exam boards)
- groups are kept small to ensure everyone still has an opportunity to receive direct help & feedback from me.
SUPPORT that each student receives:
- full, online access to the lesson materials & resources – which they can use & download at any time!
- a monthly ‘Student Workbook’ – which is specifically tailored to the lessons that month – this helps them to make notes, answer exam/test questions AND gives them a comprehensive set of revision notes to keep at the end of the topic.
- a monthly ‘Student Homework Booklet’ – which contains lots of past exam question practice and ‘model’ answers, enabling them to support their own learning at home.
There are two groups running weekly in 2023-24 academic year (term-time only):
Saturday 10.00-11.30 – year 12 core topics
Tuesday 19.00-20.30 – year 13 core topics (NEW GROUP starting February 2024)
GROUP SESSION PRICING
Each session costs £35 per student for the 90 minute session.
Sessions are term-time only and paid in advance for a block (3 or 4 sessions, dates will be provided for the next available block).
There are no refunds for non-attendance. Students have access to lesson recordings and all the lesson materials.
If you are interested in joining the group, please complete the enquiry form below and I will get back to you by email with full details of the next block of sessions and how to book:
(alternatively, you can email me: email@example.com)